Comment on page
App Health provides an overview of errors and warnings in your app as well as useful tips to improve performance. With one click, Appfarm Create analyzes your app and generates a list of items for you to review. Run App Health by clicking the heart icon in the toolbar when you're working inside an app.
The messages shown in App Health include:
- Required properties that have no value
- Functions that don't return a value
- Functions with parameters that are not in use
- App Variables that are not in use
- Data Sources that are not in use
- Data Source properties that are not in use
- Data Sources that have "Read All Objects" checked
- Actions that are not in use
- Actions that are empty
We recommend using App Health actively while developing, and it should be reviewed before deploying to Production. In some cases the warnings can be ignored, for example if you must read all objects from a data source, but it's generally advised to address the issues flagged.